Building Operations & Maintenance
JHJ’s Operation & Maintenance Group, collectively possesses over fifty years of experience as operating engineers within the commercial/industrial facility operation and maintenance sector.
Trade licensing includes Electrical and Mechanical Contractor Master Licenses (HVACR). In addition, our field-technicians and apprentices are fully trained and qualified to ensure that the customers receive the most honest and knowledgeable service available.
- JHJ Facilities has a strong team of Energy Consultants that provide a wide array of services from energy audits, energy accounting, payback analysis and lifecycle analysis.
- Specialized services include infrared, vibration analysis and Eddy current testing of mechanical equipment.
- Well-versed in the latest computerized maintenance systems that provide building service calls and building inventory. We have working, hands-on knowledge of various Preventive
- Maintenance Programs such as MP2, Maximo, MS 2000, and Total Asset Management
- System (TAMS). This covers all functions that involve the receipt of work orders, planning, estimating, material acquisition, facility inspection, work assignments, and scheduling. It is our practice to work with our clients to foster programs geared toward saving energy and increasing operating efficiencies.